четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

diarra lamar md harvard




Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank You David Cook Fans
Current mood: blessed

Thank you so much to everybody who has messaged me about my new gig with David Cook. I canapos;t tell you all how amazing it has been hearing from all of you. I will do my best to get back to you as much as I can. We have been busy in the studio practicing for upcoming events that include us playing Rock music Very exciting. Stay tuned.....
Joeycc


AKSJEDKAWH EKUAH KJAWHEKUAWHE KUAWHE KAWHRKJAWHEKJ AB DJAWHEKUAwhjkbasdjabecj abskdjanskdhasnd,jbwejkcahsdkHAE ku,A DkahseiuchWEK

*flails* So odds are they ARE all going to the gala, and hell, maybe even all the TV appearances. Holy hell. Holy hell. Holy hell.
diarra lamar md harvard, diarra lamar md, diarra lamar graduation harvard medical school, diarra lamar graduation harvard medical.



Комментариев нет: